We have implemented the following measures to ensure the health and safety of everyone in enjoying Harbourfront Centre’s campus and venues:
There has never been a better time for us to reconnect with arts and culture, and we want to ensure the safety of our community. For additional information on our updated health and safety measures, plus COVID-19 refund policies, please refer to the FAQ below.
How do I show proof of vaccination or proof of medical exemption?
Visitors must show proof of being fully vaccinated through one of the following:
- Paper Copy: Confirming the receipt of a vaccination series approved by Health Canada (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) with the second dose at least two weeks prior to entry. Your ID must include your name and date of birth and can include: Driver’s license, birth certificate, health card, passport, citizenship card, Ontario photo card, or other government-issued identification, Indian status card or Indigenous membership card, or permanent resident card.
- QR code on a mobile device: Visitors can provide their QR code from the Verify Ontario App for authenticity.
Can I provide proof of a medical exemption?
- A medical exemption must be in writing and from a medical doctor outlining approval of an accommodation that meets the Ontario Human Rights code exemption criteria. The letter should be dated, on official letterhead, and signed by a medical doctor or registered nurse.
- Your ID must include your name and date of birth and can include: Driver’s license, birth certificate, health card, passport, citizenship card, Ontario photo card, or other government-issued identification, Indian status card or Indigenous membership card, or permanent resident card.
What if I am visiting from out of province or outside of Canada?
- If visitors are coming to us from out of province or outside of Canada, Security or a staff member will verify the vaccine record by matching the person’s name and birthday against the identification produced.
- If you are visiting from out of the country and do not have a Health Canada approved vaccine, you cannot enter Harbourfront Centre.
Do children under 11 have to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test?
No. Children aged 11 and under are not required to be vaccinated and do not need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
What is Harbourfront Centre’s Mask Policy?
For employees and visitors to access the interior of the buildings, a face mask must be worn at all times. Masks do not need to be worn outdoors unless physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Will you have hand sanitization stations on-site?
Hand sanitation stations will be available throughout Harbourfront Centre and at all entry points.
What is Harbourfront Centre’s refund policy?
- If an event is cancelled or postponed, Harbourfront Centre will endeavor to reach all visitors via phone or e-mail to inform them of the cancellation and/or rescheduled date. A refund for the ticket(s) purchased will be issued. A notice will also be posted on the website and at the venue.
- Performance tickets: Please note that all performance ticket sales are final. Ticket upgrades and exchanges, where possible, must be completed at least 24 hours prior to the performance. Please allow extra time for parking and locating your venue. Latecomers are not guaranteed entrance to all performances as late calls differ by production, and no refunds will be issued. Questions about ticket purchases can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org